Find here the last official Simure Vikings Patch Notes, dated on 30th September 2021
This Patch Notes is from their official Facebook
UPDATE : 30th September 2021
– Check the new Simure Vikings Codes
Last Simure Vikings Patch Notes 30th September[Update time]2021-09-30 8h00 (GMT)
Source : Facebook
[Release Notes]New functions and events
- Added a red dot for collections.
- Added animation when getting new heroes and lovers.
- Added a main mission guide.
- Added a new feature to display alliance member information.
- Addition of a new event: Hammertime.
- Addition of a new event: Harvest.
- Added a new PVP event: Ragnarok
- Added a new skin for Guthrum: Hrosshvalr.
- Fixed a Boss name mismatch issue in chapter 56,61,62,69,78.
- Fixed the issue that energy could not recover in time during romantic encounters.
- Fixed an incomplete UI issue in Asgard.
- Optimized user experience during the novice guide.
- Optimization of the function to automatically return packages to the bottom after purchase or receipt.
Last Simure Vikings Patch Notes 22th September
We will be doing a new update [version 1.0.68] today. Please leave your opinions in the comment section.
[Update time]2021-09-22 8:00 am (GMT)
- Added sound effects for Citadel and Training.
- Added animation switching effect for Heroes, Daily Mission Completion, Market, and Cash Gift Package.
- Added notifications and approaches to reach items in case of inexperience.
- Added notification of total power growth during a single growth.
- Added information about the alliance in the profile.
- Added automatic attacks when fighting with raid bosses.
- Addition of the skin of Nott’s Nightshade
Bug fixes and optimization
- Correction of an interface update problem in Market.
- Fixed the issue with the background disappearing when viewing skill details on the hero interface.
- Fixed an issue where the background would disappear when viewing skill details on the Hero UI.
- Fixed hero list so players can see total achievement.
- Fixed flashback issue after Facebook sharing.
- Optimized configuration of rewards during the rush.