The War of Fury Codes 2021 are created by uBeeJoy in order to offer rewards such as Spirit Oil, Metal, Stone to all players of this Role Playing Game. The War of Fury Gift Codes lists below are the most complete and updated
- Update : 27th September 2021
List of Last and New War of Fury Codes 2021
Our War of Fury Codes list is updated as soon as a new one is released on official networks. To not miss the next ones, we strongly advise you to add this site to your favorites
- WOFFATHERDAY2021 – Spirit Oil, Metal, Stone
- WoFHappy0511 – Spirit Oil, Metal, Stone and water
If one of them fails, it has probably expired, or has already been used. In games, and here, the creator has set an expiration date. More rarely, it puts a limit of use. In the event that you have not used it and it does not work, I invite you to leave me a little comment at the bottom of the page.
List of all War of Fury Gift Codes 2021
|War of Fury Codes||CONTENT|
|WOFFATHERDAY2021||Spirit Oil, Metal, Stone|
|WoFHappy0511||Spirit Oil, Metal, Stone and water|
How to Redeem War of Fury Code to get free rewards?
To claim a War of Fury Gift Code, there are a few simple steps to complete. Not that different from other mobile games.
- First, you have to launch the game
- Then you have to click on the “Avatar” icon on the left side
- Now find the “Settings” tab
- Now, you juste have to write or copy and past one of them in the box.
- You will immediately receive the reward
Where can I find new War of Fury Codes?
All the codes come from the official sources of the creators of the game. Here they are release on the official sources. Here you can find them on :
- The appearance of each building in the base will change as the building level increases.
- Optimization of the operation and graphic effect of the queue function.
- Adding the district name information to the corresponding coordinate information.
- Optimization of the account change logic.
- Optimization of the graphic effect of resource claims.
- Operation optimization when claiming task rewards.
- Optimized the issue with the game’s frame rate being reduced due to too many Alliance Electric Towers on the map.
- Optimized the functioning of the combat damage compensation interface.
- Optimized the graphical effect of troop counter relationships in the troop details interface.
- Optimization of the way in which the Alliance Decrees are entered.
- Harmonization of the rules on the alerts of troop units in the game.
- Optimization of the graphic effect of floating windows.
- Optimized the graphic effect when the camera follows drones.
- Optimization of the logic of use of the accelerating elements, thus reducing unnecessary consumption.
- Adjusted the rewards of main tasks in some chapters.
- Optimized the system message function to make the contents of the system message more complete.